Monday, July 30, 2018

Waiting

I don't wait well.

Ok, maybe I wait well, but only if I can work on something new while I wait. And right now I'm at a standstill.


  • My classes are all put together (my colleagues are jealous)
  • The moulage kit is all put together for New York Hope next week, complete with half a gallon of fake blood.
  • My queries for Mythos are getting slowly rejected (should have waited for my betas and listened more carefully. Sorry, betas!
  • My betas are currently reading Prodigies and doing their normally great jobs, but submitting that has to wait as well.
  • I need some information for a paper I'm writing for my class (due in 5 days) that I haven't gotten yet.
  • I am not quite in the place where I understand what I'm doing for Whose Hearts are Mountains, and haven't thought of something new to write that isn't a sequel for something I've not yet published.
Maybe I should take a rest, but I do so badly at that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.