Thursday, July 26, 2018

revamping Mythos

Richard (my husband) and I are sitting down and discussing what to keep and what to get rid of in Mythos. Here's what we've come up with so far:

Get rid of: The creepy prologue, The B plot with James as her dangerously possessive husband,  first person point of view (with two different parts and two different protagonists!), all those jumpy scene cuts, the word "engendered".

Keep: The A plot -- Lilly's identity, the A+ plot -- the importance of Lilly's identity, the now B plot -- Lilly's and Adan's relationship, the Nephilim (half-Archetype cannon fodder), Adan and Lilly's daughter Angel and the Archetype cats.

I think I'm going to write it from scratch with only an outline. Or maybe not. I don't know when I'm going to write it -- probably NaNo in November. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.