Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Slamming the door on my head again?

Oh, Gods -- I'm thinking of submitting queries again after this latest edit.

I can think of all sorts of reasons not to -- all of them in terms of rejections I have already gotten. I keep fixing it, and I keep getting rejections.

On the other hand, if I don't send queries, nobody will get to see whether it's publishable or not.

I'm still not ready to self-publish, mostly because self-publishing in the academic world means that you haven't been peer reviewed and, thus, your work is not legitimate.

I am so torn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.