Saturday, November 14, 2020

Now What?

I've accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish and experienced everything I needed to experience by self-publishing the book. 

I wanted to have a "book-signing" party. I wanted a listing on Amazon. I wanted to sign books, even if it was just among my friends. These are all shallow goals vs making big sales, but I'm pretty sure that Amazon is so glutted that making sales is a pipe dream anyhow.

If I'd have known it was this easy to settle that howling need, I'd have done this sooner.

What are my stretch goals? I don't know right now. I've been too busy with writing for NaNo and grading to think about it. It's going to be something about advertising, though. I need to make that into a SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound) goal.



2323232323232323232323232323232348eu4444444444e (I'm leaving the above typo here, as my kitten Chloe had something to say).






No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.