Sunday, November 29, 2020

Grateful to write again (short entry)


 I think I have fallen in love with writing again.

I hadn't written for a while, instead editing several works I have that I haven't been able to get traction on traditionally. (I still have one that I need serious editing on, given that it was my first novel. I'm lost with that one). But I needed a writing project for NaNo, and I needed a sequel to The Kringle Conspiracy, a Christmas romance. 

So I wrote the sequel I'd been imagining for a while, Kringle in the Night, and I'm editing now. And it has been so fun! I'm writing again, creating something tangible from my fantasy and my memory and my ear for dialogue and all those good things. 

It feels good to create again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.