Tuesday, November 3, 2020


I can't believe I haven't written in a couple days. It's been terribly busy:

  •  My virtual book signing party went off very well on Sunday, despite my jitters. About seven people showed up, but that was a fine number to interact with and about the number I expected to show up if I went live. 
  • I started NaNoWriMo, and I'm struggling because I haven't written a book for a while, trying instead to edit what I already have. It's time to write, and this book is going slow. 
  • It's been a bit of a challenge to find time to write because of the fact that it's a crucial project time for my students. 
In addition, I have a sense of existential dread over the (US) elections. I'm not by any means alone. 

So I'll do my writing to the best of my ability over the next several days, meditate, take deep breaths, teach my classes, and pray for the best and most compassionate outcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.