Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Practicing my query synopsis for Whose Hearts are Mountains


Anna Schmidt, a shell-shocked anthropologist, searches cross-country for the origin of an elusive folk tale in the wilds of the former United States. She holds her own secrets as the daughter of the premier cryptologist of the era, on the run by her deceased stepfather's urging. She finds tantalizing hints of the tale, threats to her life, and unlikely connections -- and a threat against humanity that only she, with her knowledge of cryptology, can solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.