Sunday, November 17, 2019

Meh again

I think I burned myself out on editing for a while.

It's Sunday, and I have plenty of time to edit Whose Hearts are Mountains for NaNo. Yet I can't bring myself to do it, even though I have nothing better to do today.

On the other hand, I've got 69 hours in between the two novels, and NaNo is a little more than half over. 

What I need is a new developmental editor, as mine has gone on leave and I really don't know what to do with Whose Hearts are Mountains. How does one find a developmental editor? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.