Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Moving on to the next edit

Gaia's Hands is a done book. I will probably send it out for queries after the first of the year. For now, I want it to rest on my computer and I want to not be obsessed with it for a while.

Now to move on to edit Whose Hearts are Mountains. I don't have a lot to go by, as my dev editor is on leave. But what I have is daunting -- not enough action in the beginning. I thought I had enough action in the beginning, but now I have to figure out how to put in more. 

I used to be horrible in receiving criticism. Now I'm humble and take it with the belief that it will make my writing better. I've learned a lot, and I'm always learning more. 

I hope it's making me better. I hope it's making me good enough to be published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.