Saturday, November 16, 2019

Meh.

I took a break from the blog yesterday because I've been working on my online presence for spring classes (all done; assignments are where they should be with due dates as they should be) and working on Whose Hearts are Mountains (which isn't a total mess, but a frustrating problem with how to make more tension in the first half.)

I'm at 67k (67 hours) for NaNo, at least 50 of that going to the big edit of Gaia's Hands. I've almost quit posting time because I'm so far over my time.

Today I am going to spend as much time as I can stand on Whose Hearts are Mountains, but I don't know how much that will be because I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed. Not upset, not depressed, just underwhelmed with my writing. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.