Saturday, February 23, 2019

Writing retreat at Mozingo

I sit in my pajamas in front of a fireplace typing this. Think of this as a mini-retreat at a cabin with the winter outside and warmth within. In fact, it's warm enough that I'm getting sleepy ...

No, that will not do. I came here to write, or at least finish editing Whose Hearts are Mountains. I only have three chapters left; I can handle that. But first, a nap ...

A half-hour later, I'm awake. The fire is now roaring, and I'm ready to start writing again.

But first, I have to watch the video my friend in Poland (who probably doesn't read my blog) just dropped ...

I need to stop procrastinating. This IS my writing retreat.

On to editing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.