Sunday, November 4, 2018

More NaNo --Day 4

I've been doing something different this year for NaNo -- I'm not trying to push myself too hard, because I'm afraid I will burn out. I'm writing 1667 words a day, which is the minimum it takes to win NaNo in 30 days. (Ok, I might write more today because it's only noon but...)

My favorite searches so far on Google: tall slim male body measurements, cool summer seasonal color palette, cool summer seasonal color palette reds, silver grey, cool winter color palette, bright winter, fops, Father Christmas.

I continue pretty much flying by the seat of my pants, and frankly, it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.