Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Day 6 NaNo -- still chugging

I can't wait to write again today.

This is what NaNo does to people, I hear -- somehow writing without self-censoring (which is necessary to get 1,667 words a day in) -- makes your connection to your words and your characters and your plots flow. 

By the end of this, I should have Whose Hearts are Mountains' rough draft finished, and probably 30,000 words on Becoming Kringle, which I will finish in December as the bells jingle along. 

Off to write. Sorry this is so short, but maybe I'll drop an excerpt of Whose Hearts are Mountains tomorrow.

Oh, yes -- up to 12,000 words as of this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.