Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Tomorrow is NaNo

Tomorrow, I commit myself to writing 2000 words a day for the next month, I'll be honest; I'm not as motivated for this as I'd like.

I have a lot of documents to edit (now that my developmental editor lets me know what's not working). I have a novel that needs 25,000 more words.

On the other hand, there's feeling a part of something bigger than me. NaNo is huge. NaNo is worldwide. NaNo comes with its own motivation.

Oh, this is such a hard decision! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.