Monday, October 29, 2018

Becoming Kringle soundtrack

Because the upcoming book, Becoming Kringle, is about Santas and Christmas, most of my mix tape (or as I call it, soundtrack) music is going to be Christmas music. To go with the other theme, which is noir-ish, I chose a lot of Brat Pack and other crooners for my music. The mix is as follows:

Blues for Guy -- Andre Hossain
Christmas Memories -- Frank Sinatra
Mistletoe and Holly -- Frank Sinatra
The Merriest -- Various
Sympatico -- Howard Shore
Santa Baby -- Eartha Kitt
Winter Wonderland -- Frank Sinatra
Bucket of Blood -- Pino Donaggio
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm -- Dean Martin
Silencio – Angelo Badalamenti

I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus – Perry Como
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -- Frank Sinatra


I hope I don't get tired of Christmas songs by Christmas...

And no, I don't know why that song is called "Bucket of Blood". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.