Thursday, October 4, 2018

Moulage mode

I can't talk about writing today, because my brain is completely into Moulage Mode.

I walk around the house looking for random objects that look like they'd make good impalements.

I have a gallon and a half of fresh fake blood by the basement door and I wonder if it's enough.

I have gone through two and a half pounds of powdered plain gelatin and I wish I had more.

I was told to prepare for lots of impalements. I have prepared 28 impalement prosthetics thus far.

Unflavored gelatin smells like burnt hair. My house smells like burnt hair.

I am dreaming third-degree burns.

I love this.


I'll write when I get time. It's going to be an intense couple of days moulaging for the biggest exercise that Consortium for Humanitarian Service in Education holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.