Sunday, October 21, 2018

Breaking through the writer's block

I just finished my outline (rough) for NaNoWriMo this year, two weeks early. I think I told you I'm writing the sequel to my first Kringle book of years ago (which needs a lot of work and I don't even know where to start!), Becoming Kringle.

It's a rough outline, but I at least have an idea as to where the plot starts and how it gets to the end, which is better than I have been doing.

I unblocked my writers' block once again, and I'm not sure how I did it. I think it might have been talking to Richard (my writing buddy), who asked the right question. 

Maybe, just maybe, I'll make a writer someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.