Friday, March 2, 2018

Welcome to the glamorous life of a humanitarian aid worker.
Welcome to Atlantica! It’s 5:29 Atlantica time, and I almost froze themo death. Richard and I snagged a private room in the tactical building only to find out that 1) our sleeping bags stowed on site had disappeared, and 2) Hotel Atlantica (not the more amenable digs above) wasn’t heated. We found a hidden cache of blankets and survived the night.

I hope beyond hope the coffee is drinkable.

*****
Not much time or energy for writing here; but I’ll check in now and again.

Apparently my link to the Kindle Scout campaign for my book Gaia’s Hands was broken. Here’s a functional one:https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/250Q7OJ0R0F8W/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.