Saturday, March 31, 2018

This is my link to the latest book I've put on Kindle Scout, and the campaign opens tomorrow:
Here's what you'll see when it opens up tomorrow:


Voyageurs

by Lauren Leach-Steffens
The end of the world is a matter of Time.
In this tale of time travel, mystery, and love, two time travelers -- Kat from the present and Ian from the ecological disaster in the future known as the Chaos, get together to explore the attempts on their mentor's life. Prodded by their mentor, Berkeley, they discover evidence -- from the mysterious deaths of Ian's parents to disturbances in the timeline --that a time traveler is plotting the end of the world.
You'll need to not just visit, but vote if you like it!
*************

I'm not confident that this book will pull enough acceptance to be picked up by Amazon, and here's why: 
  1. The process is driven by votes (aka popularity)
  2. One source of votes is friends. I'm not one of those people who have a lot of friends on media. For example, I don't have more than 400 Facebook friends. If one-tenth of them voted, I would have 320 votes. If they all nominated me on the same day, I might earn the coveted "hot" stamp for that day. Might.
  3. The second source is the readers/nominators on the Kindle Scout site. They are more likely to mark the ones labeled "hot", so some items sink and some remain "hot", and it all has less to do with how good a book is than how popular it is. 
Although I don't have much faith in the process, I want to go through with it again, and I need your help. If there's any way you can boost the signal, I'd appreciate it as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am having issues accessing your book. I hope you can offer me some help. Sorry to bother you.

    Adriana Lucas
    lsarkard AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.