Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Healing


This is a very personal poem about being healed:


My body has been torn from me.
My soul has splintered.
Sheer will moves my feet, my hands,
and keeps the molecules from spinning free.

The body remembers being whole.
The soul remembers being one with God.
May this touch give the memory of being,
so you can find the path back to yourself.

My body aches from carrying these cares,
My soul tires fast from holding self together.
I cannot ask again to be a child,
to be tucked in, to be without a care.

The body remembers the cradle of the womb.
The soul remembers union with the Infinite.
May this touch remind you of your Source
and bring you back to its seeds within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.