Thursday, October 3, 2019

Missouri Hope has come.

Missouri Hope has come upon us, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

For those of you new to the blog, Missouri Hope is an annual disaster simulation held at a park near here. Participants range from emergency and disaster management students to area police and emergency personnel. Missouri Hope is huge for a disaster management exercise.




There will be, over Friday through Sunday, approximately 240 volunteers, who will serve as our "victims" for the exercise. And I, with a small team of moulagers, will turn these people into victims using makeup. 

That's a lot of people.

Today's the day I do last-minute shopping (for face wipes and eyeliner pens), do a little inventory, and try to prepare myself for the frantic rush of doing all this makeup. 

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.