Sunday, October 6, 2019

Another year of Missouri Hope in the Books

Another successful three days of moulage at Missouri Hope.

I haven't written because I was really busy! I had a crew of three volunteers and my husband, and we managed to moulage about 150 people to go out into the field to play victims of a major tornado. 

Here's a couple examples:



I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was too busy moulaging.

As you can imagine, we were pretty busy with all of those people to moulage, but I can credit my team with making it a pretty painless experience. Usually we're several people behind by the time it's time to place them into the scenario, but we consistently finished on time. 

It's great closing on another successful year! And I'm SO tired!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.