Monday, August 3, 2020

Wish List



I've been writing too much about kittens. And COVID. And quarantine. That's probably been because that's been my life, in a summer bereft of traveling, going out for coffee, and ...

Today, I'm putting my wish list out here for the universe to peruse:

  • A spa day at The Elms where I can spend all day in the Grotto running between the steam room, the sauna, and cold showers. Lounge on one of their beach chairs with a cool, minty fresh washcloth.
  • Getting motivated with my writing.
  • Getting my nails done. I have managed to grow them out and not bite them, and I want fancy color.
  • A trip to Champaign-Urbana to visit my friends. I know they're COVID-negative but I don't know if I will be after the 19th.
  • At least one of my novels (there's currently three full ones plus the one or two I have to seriously edit) getting published by traditional press. 
  • Initiative to get back on a diet
  • Getting one of my short pieces (poetry, fiction, flash fiction) published by a journal
  • Getting my Surface Book replaced (this will happen soon)
I think that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.