Friday, August 21, 2020

Need to get back into writing

 

 

 I need to get back into writing, back into feeling like I'm a writer.

It's this semester, I know it. It's been nonstop work and seat of the pants improvisation. It's been scrambling for a foothold. 

It's been two days, for God's sake.

If there's anyone else having trouble writing, I feel for you. I feel for me. This has been an insane year.

Does anyone have any ideas for short stories? I feel like if I could get a short story written this weekend, I might feel better about the writing thing. Fantasy, light or dark, would work for me. I suppose I could write something on a plain insightful fiction riff, but can't come up with those myself. 

So, send those prompts in, and hopefully I will be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.