Thursday, August 13, 2020

I got my computer back!

 

 

 Finally got my computer replaced.

I updated the system and it didn't break. 

All my programs work.

I guess miracles do happen :P

********

My preferred computer is a Microsoft Surface Book because it can go with me pretty much anywhere, and it has a hard keyboard (as opposed to the Surface Pro, which doesn't work well on one's lap). 

I have a computer I used when mine was in the shop, and it's a monster of a Dell gaming machine. It's impossible to carry around, and there's a glitch in the sound now for no apparent reason. I got it for graphics, which I explore at times; ironically the new Surface Book for Business with its small form factor outperforms the behemoth in graphics. So all I need is about $2k to upgrade for both. No problem, right? (HA!)

I have my favorite computer back, and it's good enough. Plenty good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.