Thursday, July 9, 2020

Notes on Life



Note 1: Stinky is still hanging in there. Every time we think she's a goner, she does something like eats again. Right now she's faceplanting in the couch cushions, but she's alive and somewhat upright. 

Note 2: I am struggling with my work in progress -- writing Gaia's Hands without it being a total downer is hard. 

Note 3: I am still struggling with my future as a writer. I have not had any luck after several rewrites and several sets of queries on my (four now three) books. I am wondering if it's time to self-publish, keep trying, or give up the writing thing entirely. Don't worry; I've gone through this before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.