Monday, July 27, 2020

I need a good bit of luck to get through this novel.

I seem to be writing slow, but at least I'm writing under the current method. The method is to free write, then transcribe with editing to tighten the writing. 

I feel overwhelmed by words, though, and wonder if the meaning is there. I'm really stymied by writing lately; I surely didn't go through this self-guessing the first time I wrote this novel. To be honest, I didn't go through self-guessing at all, which is why I've edited and re-edited this book over the past five years.

This book is a beast, and there's no reason it should be, except now it's a romance novel in addition to a fantasy, and I don't know what I'm doing there. I need all the wishes for good luck I can manage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.