Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A couple days of laziness



This morning it's coffee and Miles Davis. Life could certainly be worse. In the pandemic, I think moments like this save me from depression. 

I slept all day yesterday. I don't know what that was all about, except that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I think I might be able to today. Time to write -- maybe. If I don't fall asleep again. 

I only have about two weeks before the beginning of the semester. I dread that still, because I think work (the college) will be a hotbed of COVID-19, but I really have no say in it. It's too early for me to retire, because I have no health insurance until Social Security kicks in (and I'm only 57). So I have to face it.

But not yet. This is my actual vacation time, and I can spend it being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.