Thursday, February 6, 2020

More of the Winter Blues




I'm deep in the middle of the winter blues. I'm not severely depressed like I could be; I just don't feel like doing anything. The most exciting part of my week has been extensive dental work and I want to go back to sleep. Today's my busy day at work, so doing nothing is not happening.

I need to do some of my positive activities -- gratitude journaling (I keep forgetting), sitting in front of my bright light (it's next to my computer chair in the living room, so that's easy), going out to do work. 

What I really want to do is sleep some more. Not happening.

So now it's time for the next best thing -- coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.