Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I guess I can brag

I don't have any novels published yet (my big dream). But here's a list of my writing accomplishments to date (over a time period of about 9 months):





  • Honorable Mention in 48th New Millennium Writing Awards, Runner up in Cook Publishing 2019 Short Story Contest 
  • Published in A3 Journal, by Riza Press (online) and Submittable Stories (online). 
  • Second place in 12 Stories 2019 Contest.       
I'm a little bummed that I don't land first place in contests, but even in the completely unsuccessful contests, I've gotten emails that have said I'm oh so close. 

I think I'll be optimistic about this.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.