Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Settling in

Second day of the semester, and I'm struggling to write.

It may be that I need to put away Whose Hearts are Mountains for another work, perhaps a new work, but I'm not inspired yet.

I'm not panicking yet, because I blame my lack of inspiration on the energy it takes to start a new school year. Once I get settled into the year, I'll be inspired to do something -- hopefully a totally new thing -- when I have space in my head.

In the meantime, I'll give myself time to do the  blog almost every day, and sit for an hour with my computer screen,waiting for the ideas to come.

I'll let you know when something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.