Saturday, August 25, 2018

Getting back into writing

I haven't written much in the last few weeks, what with working with my dev editor, traveling for New York Hope and training in advanced moulage, prepping for work, and finishing my first semester of grad school. Now it's two days before the beginning of the semester, I've got no prep to do, and no excuses to do nothing. (I don't watch tv well, and there's only so much looking at cats on Instagram I can do.)

So I'm taking the advice I'd give someone else -- write something every day. This means in my case to get reacquinted with Whose Hearts are Mountains. I don't know how I feel about that book at the moment. It's in the Archetype universe, and I've had such trouble understanding how to improve the first book(s) in that universe, Mythos and Apocalypse (which I am thinking of putting together). I don't know if it's sellable, and I don't know if I care.

It might be that I keep working on Whose Hearts are Mountains, send Mythos to my dev editor (Hi, Chelsea!) and figure out things from there.

But I need to write. Every day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.