Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hi! Help me understand!

I would like to know who my readers are! Don't worry; it's a very short (five minute or less) survey.

I can see where you might not want to tell me who you are if, say, you were my secret admirer or you were a foreign operative who's investigating my blogs for coded information (I'm talking to you, Russia Bot!) so I will not ask your names. Like all reader surveys, no harm is expected from taking this survey.

The survey can be found here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSVXHGR

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.