Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Working on Optimism

I got another rejection today; that makes four out of 25 on Apocalypse. I might have to accept the fact that I get through this querying cycle without any offers, or even nibbles, again.

I'm not sure what to do. I suppose I can wait and query my novels again, to see if the climate has improved. Or I can self-publish, and I'm still very opposed to doing that. I don't know if there's an editor that can help at this point. 

I'm going to try to stay optimistic, mostly because it feels better that way. I am going to let this adversity strip me down to gold, and I don't know what that version of me will look like, but I'm willing to go there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.