Saturday, August 3, 2019

I need to remind myself

I didn't write yesterday, because I was busy with getting set up for the beginning of the school year. The hard part's done -- all online class presence is sorted out and in order with due dates accurate, the syllabus pristine, and all that. 

I'm also in the middle of a miserable summer cold that's been hanging on, so I'm a bit dopey.

I confess that I haven't written in a while. A week at least, what with the classes and the queries and the cold and the like ... I haven't written more than a half hour to finish a story. I will try to write today, because writing. Even if I only write a couple paragraphs, I need to write.

I need to remind myself that I'm a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.