Thursday, May 31, 2018

My new computer

So my new computer came in yesterday, and I've been playing around with it. This is what I've discovered so far:  
  • It's huge. With a 15-inch screen, fans, and speakers it's bulky and heavy.
  • It's fast. Who cares about the bulk when one's not waiting for everything?
  • There seems like some way to zoom the screen but I can only do it accidentally.
  • The track pad is set off to the left, so I am never where I'm supposed to be, Everything i do ends up to be a right-click.
  • OOH, fast.
  • I haven't tried the graphics software I want to use with it, because I am still waiting for my educational discount.
  • I have to keep from being distracted by the games. No, I don't play first shooters. But Microsoft has free hidden object games! And coloring books1
I'll get a real post up soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.