Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mood and writing status today ...

I need to write on Prodigies today.
I've been getting work done in other places -- taking the class is most important; editing what my betas are telling me about my books is important (I love fixing problems!); writing this blog is important, gardening is important ...

Writing Prodigies is important, So why is this getting none of my attention? Because it's been difficult getting my mind back into it. Yes, it still bothers me that I haven't gotten published, and I do lose my motivation to write, especially when there are so many more things I want and need to do.

But I finished my weekly class activities the first week of classes, and I've set up 1/3 of my internship visits up. I've gotten the basic layout of my renovated class together, and I have to wait till later in the summer to get the rest done. I'm antsy -- I don't want to spend all my spare time vegetating on the couch.

So I'm a bit cranky today. I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.