Sunday, October 1, 2017

Request

While I’m stuck on I-29 due to an accident, I have a request to make ...?

I put together a digital mix tape of appropriate soundtrack music for each book I write. For this year’s NaNo, my book title is Whose Hearts are Mountains. The synopsis:

When the United States has crumbled after attacks from within, traumatized anthropologist  Anna Schmidt chases an urban legend. Taken in by an unusual commune in the desert, Anna   discovers the secret from her unusual upbringing and finds she holds the key to stopping a pandemic.

Moods: 
Chaotic
Placid but wary
Disoriented
Grateful
Really disoriented
Pensive
Driven 
Sorrowful 
Grateful
Determined
Content

I welcome suggestions for songs, actual song tracks, and fan letters. My email is lleachie@gmail.com 

Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. An excellent use of your time!!!
    This is Lanetta

    ReplyDelete

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.