Saturday, June 2, 2018

Tell me your story.

I know you're reading out there, and I know that you don't like to respond, and so I'm asking this rhetorically: Tell me your story.

Now, think about yourself as a protagonist in a novel.

  • Do you appear as the same race, the same gender as you do in real life? 
  • What are your strengths (real or imaginary)? 
  • What are your character flaws? 
  • If you have superpowers, what are they? 
  • How do you present to others, and is that the real you?
  • What are your weaknesses? 
  • What would people remember you for?
Tell me your story now.

Both of these, the real and the imaginary self, are your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.