Sunday, June 17, 2018

Looking for affirmations about writing/getting published

I'm trying to work up the courage to start the query process with Voyagers again, after having my beta readers go through it. I think I've done as much as I can with it without handing it off to a better writer to take it over. I still want to try to sell it as contemporary fantasy because it's not sexually explicit and I like my sex scenes meaningful and not over-the-top horny.

So I need to stay positive. Like my beta Sheri Brown tells me, "it's not if you get published, it's when you get published". I don't do positive affirmations for myself very well, and in fact am my own worst critic.

I need you to help me with some affirmations or good words. There are several ways you can get these to me:


  • comments here
  • email: lleachie at gmail.com
  • Instagram: laurenleachsteffens
  • Facebook: lleachie
  • US Mail: 203 E. Edwards, Maryville MO 64468

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.