Thursday, June 7, 2018

Short note -- I'll  be on a short road trip to visit interns tonight and tomorrow. May not get much written today. If we get to our destination early (the Hotel Greenfield in Greenfield IA) I'll get an extended writing time. Otherwise, probably not.


I wrote a thousand words on Prodigies yesterday! That's more than I have in a while! I think the accountability partner has to do with it. It's hard to blow off writing when you have to report to someone the next day.

Have fun and thanks for listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.