Friday, September 25, 2020

My Feelings and Creativity




 According to my horoscope, my feelings today are not going to be mild or even moderate! I'm supposed to let my feelings out through creativity. Good thing I already do that, eh?

That's why I started writing -- to let out a surplus of feelings. As a child, my feelings weren't mild or moderate and tended to bewilder people. I wrote to keep my feelings manageable. 

Now that my bipolar medicine keeps my feelings more manageable, I write a greater range of emotions, varied plots, different poems. I still, however, write my feelings into my work, shaping the words to my feelings. 

Back to the horoscope. What will my feelings be like today? If the past two days are an indication, I will be impatient and frustrated. Great feelings for a poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.