Friday, June 28, 2019

Updates June 28, 2019

I've been raising the stakes on the final battle in Apocalypse, and there's a body count. I could be done with the big revisions by end of Saturday, and then there's a big read-through for flow, continuity, and things I forgot to tweak. 

The book has become quite dark, but that's to be expected given that it's the freaking Apocalypse. I'm hoping it's improved. I'm hoping it turns out really good. 

I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to maintain the daily entry but I wrote my first piece of flash fiction yesterday.

Not much else to say -- I have five submissions out (including Prodigies) and didn't get any rejections yesterday. 

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that everyone here comes with good intent. If you come to spoil my assumptions by verbal abuse, excessive profanity, spam or other abuses I had not considered, I reserve the right to delete your notes or delete your participation. I am the arbiter of what violates good intent.